Friday, December 10, 2010
Alhamdulillah our kalefulkiub butik telah menarik perhatian kakak Azza staff di KarangKraf, Majalah NUR untuk keluaran Februari 2010.
My First time bz jadi MakAndam Tudung aka Tukang Sponsor Tudung. Make up model bukan kite laa yang conteng muke. Pakaikan tudung aje. Macam tak tahu apa nak buat.. hantam saja lah.. ;) Tapi sebab model cantik, cute miut.. makanya semuanya comei laaa.. ;)
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Thursday, December 2, 2010
After 7 years lost contact
After 5+ years wedding anniversary
she have one pair of beautiful gurl & cute little boy
this morning aku mimpi naik 1bukit yg giler tinggi, kete comei ku yg biru itu mmg tak leh naik laa.. hahaha.. rupe2 nye.. rumah my old frnz yg dh almost 10++years tak jumpe nih kene redah jalan yg agk same spt dlm mimpiku ituh..hehehe. yeeiii..slmt pergi & selamat pulang... selamat melalui alam mimpiku dan alam nyata.. ;)huhuhu..sejak akhir2 nie.. mimpi ku mcm 1pertanda..hehehe.
Sunday, November 28, 2010
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Huhuhu.. tapi ok la kot dari langsung tidak menjejakkan kaki di sana. Tidak pernah terpikir aku untuk menjejakkan kaki kat Menara Kuala Lumpur ni, huhuhu. Bukan sebab tidak mampu, tapi sebab tidak terlintas langsung di hati untuk menjejakkan kaki di sana. Bukan juga sebab tidak bangga, tapi mungkin sebab kita pandang remeh sesuatu yang dekat dengan kita, sesuai sangatlah pepatah Gajah Depan Mata Tidak Nampak, Kuman Seberang Lautan Nampak Jelas. Dan baru aku tahu nak naik atas tu kena bayar rupanya..huhuhu, patutlah ada orang bercita-cita nak naik kat atas Menara Kuala Lumpur ni (nampak sangat aku tak ambil tahu langsung pasal pencakar langit kebanggaan negara ini).
Kalau tidak disebabkan SMKTE mengadakan Jamuan Akhir Tahun 2010. Sampai laaaaani laaaa aku tak sampai sana lagi. Nama je dilahirkan di Kuala Lumpur dan membesar di Selangor, tempat-tempat menarik di Kuala Lumpur pun aku tak habis jalan lagi. Mesir hampir 2bulan menetap kat sana, Jakarta dah sampai, Bukit Tinggi dah merayap, Padang pun dah redah, tapi kat Malaysia sendiri belum abis redah. Makanya selepas ini aku bercita-cita untuk sampai kat Sabah dan Sarawak pula lah. Supaya aku tidak "JAKON" di negara sendiri.
Emm.. Bila dah naik ni.. Aku terpikir "MUNGKIN GOLONGAN BERPENDAPATAN RENDAH HANYA MAMPU BERMIMPI UNTUK NAIK MENIKMATI HIDANGAN DI RESTORAN BERPUTAR MENARA KUALA LUMPUR INI". Mungkin apa yang kami nikmati hari ini adalah jumlah belanja makan mereka untuk 1bulan. Mungkin!
Jadi adik-adik harapan negara, BELAJAR RAJIN-RAJIN UNTUK MASA DEPAN ANDA ye. Zaman anda tidak sama zaman abang-abang, kakak-kakak atau zaman ibubapa anda.
Quick Facts about KL Tower or Menara KL
- Height: 421 meters or 1400 feet on top of Bukit Nanas or Pineapple Hill
- Height of Bukit Nanas: 94 meters
- Weight of Tower: 100, 000 tonnes
- Length of antenna: 86 meters
- Depth of foundation: 17 meters deep
Ranking of telecommunication towers
- CN Tower, Toronto 553 meters
- Ostankino Tower, Moscow 537 meters
- Oriental Pearl Tower, Shanghai 468 meters
- Borj-e Milad Tower, Taheran; 435 meters
- Number of lifts: 4 express lifts, which takes only 54 seconds from ground to the observation deck at 276 meters or 920 feet
- Number of steps: 2, 058 from basement to TH11
- Architect: Kumpulan Senireka Kuala Lumpur
- Construction Firm: Wayss Freytag of Germany
- Cost of Construction: RM270 million
- Construction Period: 1991 to 1995
- Officially Opened: 1st October 1996 by Dr. Mahathir Mohamad
- Owner: Malaysian Government
- Managed by: Menara Kuala Lumpur Sdn Bhd a subsidiary of Telekom Malaysia
Opening Hours & Entrance Fees of KL tower
- Open 9:00 AM to 10:00 PM daily.
- Entrance Fee: see below for the new KL Tower package.
- Dress Code: casual.
- Cameras and video cams ok: however use of tripods and other professional stuff, written consent has to be sought.
Address and Contact of KL Tower
Menara Kuala Lumpur Sdn Bhd
Jalan Punchak, Off Jalan P. Ramlee, 50250 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Tel: 603-2020 5444
Fax: 603-2034 2609
Functions of the KL Tower
- To improve telecommunications and broadcasting transmission in Malaysia.
- To disseminate public information through television and FM-radio broadcasting;
- To make available telecommunication services for use of the police, ambulance, fire brigade and the city administration;
- To provide efficient tracking services for the Marine, Meteorological and Traffic Control departments.
KL Tower is one of Malaysia's official sites to observe the crescent moon to determine the start of Ramadhan or the Muslim fasting month. It acts as one of Malaysia's Islamic falak observatory.
- Number of levels: 11
- TH00 Refuge for emergency use;
- Th01 Observation Deck with binoculars;
- Th02 Sri Angkasa Revolving Restaurant;
- TH03 Mega View Banquet Deck;
- TH04 Telecommunication Station;
- TH05 Building services;
- TH06 Broadcasting Station;
- TH06-10 Base of Antenna Mast.
- Maximum diameter of Tower Head: 50 meters
Facilities at the Upper Ground Level
- Auditorium - has 47 seats and shows a continuous 15 minutes video clip about the tower, particularly about the construction of the tower;
- Open-air Amphitheatre - has 222 seats
- Prayer Room or surau
- Arcades for souvenir shops and restaurants
- Public toilets - free to use
Pedestrian Mall: 146 meters long complete with water fountain and cascading pools;
Parking For Cars and Busses
- 180 car parking bays at RM2.65 per hour;
- 5 bus parking bays at RM5.25 per entry.
There are an additional 140 car parking bays just before the entrance to the tower. Parking rate there is RM3 for first hour and a maximum charge of RM6 per day.
Attractions of KL Tower
The beautifully sculptured ceiling of the lift lobby is worth having a look. Glass crystals were used to construct the ceiling. It is to represent the 7 layers of the sky or Muqarnas.
It is to symbolize man's journey towards perfection in the world. Craftsmen from the city of Isfahan, Iran, were deployed to build the Muqarnas. By the way Isfahan is a twin-city of Kuala Lumpur.
There are 3 Muqarnas in the tower. Two of them are made of glass and you can see them in the lift lobby at the upper ground floor. The other, and largest, Muqarna is at the exterior base of the tower head. You will be able to see it from the pedestrian mall.
Forest in the City
One of the difficulties during the construction of the KL Tower was to avoid destroying the 100 year old Jelutong tree or Dyera Costulata.
As a result, an additional RM430, 000 was spent to preserve the tree. You will be able to see this beauty of a tree right next to the tower.
The Bukit Nanas Forest Reserve is a lovely treat for nature lovers.
You do not have to leave the city and travel far to enjoy the greens. You will find flora and fauna indigenous to the region, very old trees like the Jelutong Tree that moved the tower and an open air gym in the recreational park.
Enjoy your nature and jungle walk right here in the city.
- Gazetted as a Forest Reserve in 1906;
- Size of forest reserve: 10 hectares.
- Visiting Hours: 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM daily
- Entrance Fees: Free
- Location of forest reserve: Between Jalan Ampang and Jalan Raja Chulan
- You may enter the forest reserve from either:
- The foot of Bukit Nanas at the intersection of Jalan Ampang and Jalan Sultan Ismail, or
- The entrance near the KL Tower.
Flora and Fauna
- 2 species of monkeys:
- The common long tailed macaques and
- The silver leaf monkeys
- Colorful butterflies and exotic birds
- Lovely ferns, creepers and climbers
- Various palm species and indigenous plants
There is also a very well kept arboretum there.
- First jump: 1999
- Last jump: August 2008
- Next Jump October 2009
See the history of BASE Jump
KL Tower International Forest Towerthon Challenge
This annual event involves running 1 KM from the street level upwards through the rainforest and culminates with running up the 2058 steps to the Mega View Deck at 288 meters above ground. This event is getting more popular each year and attracts lots of participation globally.
Seri Angkasa Revolving Restaurant
- Reservation Tel: +603 2145 1833
- Dress Code: smart casual
At 282 meters plus 94 meters atop a hill, makes it the most spectacular place to dine and entertain your guest or oneself. The 360 degree view of Kuala Lumpur whether during the day time or at night is simply breathtaking. You have choice of buffets or ala carte. The prices are quite reasonable. The restaurant can accommodate up to about 250 guests at any one time.
New Entrance Fee Packages at KL Tower
|DAY PACKAGE||NITE PACKAGE|
|10:00am - 6:00pm||6:30pm - 9:30pm|
|RM38.00 Adult||RM38.00 Adult|
|RM28.00 Child||RM28.00 Child|
|What's Included||What's Included|
|Observation Deck||Observation Deck|
|Animal Zone||Animal Zone|
|FI Simulator||FI Simulator|
|Winter Park||Winter Park|
|Forest Walk||Tower Lighting And Music Show|
|Cultural Performance||Cultural Performance|
|MKL H2O||MKL H2O|
Adventure with AJ Hacket
Come try the thrilling ride through the air while hanging from a wire! Take a Flying Fox ride through the air.
- RM 30 (Adult) and RM 15 (Children)
- Opening Hours: 11.00 am until 7.00 pm (Daily)
Copy from HERE
Sunday, November 14, 2010
- The first step is to realize that you are stressed. For this check the symptoms of stress.
- Pay attention to your thoughts and your action to find out the reason for stress.
- Always try and live in the present. Pay attention to your thoughts especially the repetitive once. These repetitivethoughts are the main reason for draining your energy and causing most of the unnecessary stress. Again use meditation to avoid these repetitive thoughts.
- Remember the following things about problems you are not the only one in this world having a problem. A lot of people might be suffering from the same problem. There are people having problems bigger than yours and still they are able to solve them. Problems are necessary and essential ingredient of life. They are actually good in a way, although they may be painful at times. All worthwhile achievements are the result of problem solving. Problems have played a very big role in human development. Its because of problems that people realize how good there life otherwise is. We live in the world of opposites. Its because of sadness you know what happiness is. Every human being has an enormous problem solving potential built into him or her. Its only when that potential is blocked or weakened by defeatist attitude and negative emotions that problems seem unsolvable.
- Solve the problems causing stress through Positive Thinking-
- If stress is caused due to a problem which according to you can be solved, take necessary steps to solve it. Use positive thinking and do what you feel is required to solve it. Be positive that after you have taken the steps your problem will be solved.
- If stress is caused due to the fear that something might happen in future which will cause problems for you, this may include the fear that you may not succeed in doing your work properly or that you may fail in some exam, remind yourself that the event has yet not taken place and that if there is a chance of failure then there is also a chance of success. In other cases remember that the unwanted event might in the first place never take place only.
- If stress is caused due to a problem which according to you can not be solved by you alone or that you are not capable of solving it, use affirmations, imaging and meditation thereby taking the help of nature to solve it. While using these techniques trust nature and God. This might be difficult to understand or believe initially but with time you will see the results and start believing it. But still trust these techniques from the beginning and be positive that it will bring the desired result.
- If stress is caused due to some past event that can not be changed, accept that its something that can not be changed, use meditation and let go of the past. Remember every dark cloud has a silver lining and try and find something positive in that event which you might not have paid attention to.
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Tuesday, October 26, 2010
tapi aku redho je.
Aku BERSYUKUR.. in whatever i get now.
DENGAN APA YANG AKU ADA
DENGAN APA YANG AKU DAPAT
DENGAN APA YANG AKU DAH BUAT.
AKU TAK DAPAT NAK JANGKA APA YANG AKAN JADI NEXT..NEXT N NEXT
WE CAN JUST PLAN.. BUT THE PLAN WORK OR NOT . . .
ALLAH ALSO PLAN ON IT..
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
i try to grab free blackberry today..! hahahaha..
joom laaa..cabot kat pokok PruBSNtakaful today..!
i wish for my luck.. hahaha.. bubbye.
if dapat free Blackberry.. i boleh request for iPhone free from my hubby. Sistem Butter laa kire nye.
huhuhu.. bubbye. off to PruBSNtakaful WangsaMaju
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Huhu.. My Client menghidap penyakit nih.. huh.
klik Google laaa...
What is Leiomyosarcoma? All cancers start from one particular cell that mutates. Its DNA is damaged by mutations and changes so that the cell no longer grows in an orderly fashion according to the rules for its type. The cancer is often named for the cell type that it grows from but sometimes it has other names.
Soft tissue sarcomas are cancers in which wildly growing (called malignant or cancerous) cells are from a soft tissue part of the body. The soft tissues of the body include fat, blood vessels, nerves, muscles, skin, and cartilage.
Bone is not soft tissue. If the sarcoma grows from bone cells, it is called an osteosarcoma.
You have essentially two kinds of muscle in your body, voluntary and involuntary.
Striated [striped] muscle cells makes up the voluntary muscles; the biceps, triceps, abs, pecs...all the muscles that you can use as you wish by thinking about them. A cancer growing from this kind of cell is a rhabdomyosarcoma.
Leiomyosarcoma is a cancer of smooth muscle cells.
Smooth muscle cells make up the involuntary muscles, which are found in most parts of the body: in uterus, stomach and intestines, walls of all blood vessels, skin [the muscles that give you 'goose bumps']. This muscle is involuntary muscle, you cannot make these muscles move by thinking about them.
GISTs [GastroIntestinal Stromal Tumors] are a special kind of tumor, that used to be considered a kind of Leiomyosarcoma, coming from a particular smooth muscle cell in the stomach/small intestine. We mention these first and separately because there has been a dramatically good advance in treating some of these tumors with a new designer drug. See the separate page on GIST tumors and Glivec/Gleevec. Any GastroIntestinal "sarcoma" or GI LMS should be tested for CD 117 [also called Ckits] protein by an experienced laboratory. This is potentially life-saving information.
Uterine LMS comes from the smooth muscle in the muscle layer of the uterus. Cutaneous LMS comes from the pilo erector muscles in the skin.
GI LMS might come from smooth muscle in the GI tract or, alternatively, also from a blood vessel. At most other primary sites, retroperitoneal [in the abdomen, behind the intestines], extremity, truncal, abdominal organs and so on, the LMS probably grows from the muscle layer of a blood vessel. These blood vessels are everywhere throughout your body, so LMS COULD have a primary site ANYWHERE in your body where there is a blood vessel.
Get from this web (click here)
Friday, September 17, 2010
Friday, September 10, 2010
Kak Dina saya minta izin copy your picture di sini yer.. ;)
You so adorable.
Subahanallah cantik sangat. Pandai. Ada happy family.
Berkerjaya dan teruskan usaha untuk menjadi contoh kepada remaja, ibu-ibu dan wanita. ;)
Saya suka akak sangat.